June 2024

June was a cold month where looking on the bright side involved saying "Oh well, I'm getting extra value from my Winter wardrobe". But I was fortunate enough to do some really fun things.

  • Me and my Mum had a short holiday in York, where we walked the walls and had excellent coffee at a cafe in one of the gates...


  • ...met a luck dragon...


  • ...took in the scenery...



  • ...and stayed right by the walls in a very old, very beautiful house.




  • Before leaving we went to the York Railway Museum and it was amazing, I'm looking forward to going back and bringing Mr Crafty Blueberry.





  • There were some really fine days in June, do we had some good walks locally, like the afternoon we went to Ilkley Moor.

  • More nice weather for Lars to find a new dozing spot among the Love In A Mist.

  • And the month closed with a rainbow.




Comments