May 2024

I've had a busy Summer despite the strange weather, giving me a lot of catching up to do here. You see I like to look back on this blog and see what I was doing in previous years, but I get caught up in the doing and forget the writing. Not that that's bad! It's like being the opposite of a vlogger or influencer, where they do for the sake of 'content creation' so they don't really experience the doing.

Here are my favourite things from May:

  • Morecambe vintage bus weekend. Free rides on loads of beautiful vintage busses, many of them open top, up and down the sea front on a warm Spring day. What more could you ask for?


  • A night away in Hull with that wonderful marina to walk around in the evening.


  • Spring exploding and turning every forgotten patch of wasteland into a dream of wildflowers.


  • And giving hard working cats a chance to sunbathe at long last.



 

Comments