Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Winter Sunshine

Hello, not many words today but lots of pictures to share...

... progress on my ripple cushion cover (bad light for photos but I'm enjoying it so much I just had to):


...a charity shop bargain; this chunky bracelet of crimson rose shaped beads was only 50p at the weekend. I'm really enjoying red at the moment:


... happy horses, ponies, donkies and mules from a Sunday stroll at Hope Pastures:

Mr CB looks very content here

Happy donkey






Mr CB knows I don't pose well for photos so springs them on my when I don't expect it so he gets good ones

A small pony scratching it's bum
...and a couple of snowy, frozen canal pictures too:



I hope you're enjoying the Winter sunshine too and keeping warm and toasty.

2 comments:

  1. Ive been loving your crochet pictures, your really talented.
    I TAGGED you, hope you'll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for you comment and for tagging me. It looks like fun, I'll have a look at the questions.

    ReplyDelete