Pinterest Joy

I've been off work poorly this week and have spent some of this afternoon browsing Pinterest and, as always, re-pinning more things than I'll ever get around to making!  But I find all the things people have made inspirational, and usually time spent on Pinterest ends with me logging off to go make something new.  Here are some things I've found and liked this afternoon, which I hope you'll enjoy too.

Toasted coconut panna cotta (home made vegan dessert) - Blissful Blog

Healthy hot chocolate from My Friend In Food - sounds perfect


I'm taken with this house makeover on Justina Blakney's blog and find the colours throughout inspirational


I like this easy t-shirt transformation on the same blog as above- no sewing required, just an old t-shirt and a pair of scissors.

 This appeals as I have a jar of quinoa in the cupboard and I like it but don't know what to do with it; more wonderful looking food at Bona Food

And finally, from iheartnaptime; buttons + paperclips = bookmarks!  These with a bundle of good 2nd hand books and  something nice to nibble would made a cheap but fun and personal gift,

I think I'll go try out that hot chocolate and snuggle up to watch a film.

Have a great eventing,

Laura

Comments

  1. Oh dear! So sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Sending get-well wishes.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment