Looking Forward: July


I was looking at The Frugal Cottage today and really like how Nicola takes the time at the start of the month to look at her aims for the month ahead. I am shamelessly copying her because I think it's a great idea, and I'm also including things I'm looking forward to. This is to help me to stay focussed on the good things in my life as well as keeping me accountable for the things I'm working on/towards.

July aims:

1) Get back into my online hypnotherapy course: I was studying regularly before my holiday last week and making good progress, so now I need to pick up where I left off and get back into the habit.

2) Step up my blog design: I'm not happy with the layout and colours, in fact the design in general so it's time for a total refresh. I'll also add an 'About Me' because I have shied away from it for so long!

3) Keep tracking my spending in detail: I've been tracking every single penny on a spreadsheet for the past month and I intend to stick to it as it's giving me a big insight into what I spend, when and where. I'm a frugal girl but I know I'm leaking away money on little things and I want to fix that leak and direct the flow towards the big things I'm saving for.

Here are 3 things I’m looking forward to this month:

1) Getting back into my hypnotherapy course after my holiday, as above: Both an aim and something I'm really looking forward to.

2) My birthday and a night away by the sea to celebrate: Birthday + sea = Good times ahead.

3) An old friend visiting for a weekend: We used to spend so much time together when we were young 'uns living in Stoke On Trent together but now I'm in Leeds we see each other very rarely, so when we do meet up I look forward to it very much indeed.


What are you looking forward to in July? Have you got any aims, big or small, serious or fun?

Comments